If you enjoy working with elders and have excellent customer service skills, we want to hear from you. Applications are being accepted for full-time, part-time and on-call positions.
To request a job description or to learn more about open positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, please feel free to complete the following information if you are interested in joining our team.
All applicants must pass a criminal history screening
We offer our employees an impressive array of high quality, comprehensive benefits that are among the best in the industry. They include:
- Medical/Vision/RX Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Basic Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (SEC. 125 Cafeteria Plan)
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan (a)
- Vacation Pay
- Paid Holidays (b)
- Holiday Pay (c)
- Sick Leave
- Attendance Incentive Plan
- Supplemental Insurance (d)
- Employee Longevity Recognition Program
- Employee Educational Grant (e)
(a) Benefits may be applied to 401(k) account. Vesting schedule applies.
(b) For exempt staff only
(c) Double time for non-exempt staff working the recognized holiday.
(d) Various options available to purchase.
(e) Available after 1 year of service